Hello, I'm Indigo and this is my video game walkthrough blog. I'm not amazing but I try my best. I mostly do rpg's because faster paced games are more difficult to screenshot, but that's mostly what I play to begin with so it works out well. Games are mostly going to be Nes/Snes/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance. I hope what I've done can be helpful!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kirby's Adventure (Part XII)

You may have noticed, but up until this point all the levels have been named after a food and a place that start with the same level. Not so this time.


Also, this level has a bunch of different neat little aesthetics to it, so that's interesting. Before you start Stage 1 though, you wanna go back and get the hammer ability. Yes, really.

Stage One

So, it would be lots of fun to use the laser power to destroy everything here, but unfortunately the second section of this area requires us to have the hammer ability. Bleh. So continue on carefully till you reach a door that will take you to a room with a ton of sand blocks. Watch out for the fireball enemy here, it is a pain in the butt.

What's also a pain in the but is that the breakable blocks here are very misleading - the first several can be broken with ant ability. However the last few blocking the door can ONLY be broken with the hammer (or throw I'm assuming, which depending on how you've handled the sand blocks and enemies up till this point might be the easier option). Also, as you're jumping to clear out the blocks with your hammer you have to make sure not to break the sand blocks you're standing on, or you won't be able to get up to destroy the last blocks. Yeah. Funtimes.

Note that once you get up to the blocks adjacent to the doorway - not the ones directly beside it, but the ones between you and the ones you need to break with the hammer - can be busted with a puff of Kirby's breath. This is crucial for you getting up there to hammer the last row. Anyway, the door leads to a switch (Crane Fever).

The next area is another enemy obstacle course of sorts. Then you are done.




Noooo! I need more lives! 57 is not enough! Also, the crane is faster now. I dunno if that's been happening all along and it was just so gradual I didn't notice, or what. But I did notice the Egg Catcher game is harder now. So yeah. Be wary of that.

Stage Two

Miniboss tower! I love this level. You will face off against them in this order; Poppy Bros. Sr, Mr. Tick Tock, Mr. Frosty, Bonkers, Rolling Turtle, Bugzzy, Fire Lion. Then a small section where you fly straight up to a warp star. Then a short, but very pretty section and then... you're done! Yes really, that's it.


I love me some 1ups.

Stage Three


So pretty! And also mind-blowingly straigh forward. Here are your instructions; go right. Enter door. Go up. Enter door. Go right - get hyper candy. Continue going right. Enter door. Go right again. Enter the last door. Avoid contact with enemies along the way, unless it is with an ability or during effects of hyper candy. Don't fall down pits. End stage.


I am going to do stage 4 here because the next part will have something extra tacked on at the end.

Stage Four

Head right through this blue area to the door, annihilating everything as you go (or just avoiding it if you're not as violent as I am). You'll be brought to a pink room with some ball enemies - head to the doorway on the other side. You'll then be in a yellow room with some... koala (I guess?) enemies, again head to the door on the other side.  Next is a blue room, with a door in the bottom right corner. Head over there.

Next is a green room with a bunch of fireball enemies, and then lastly is a larger area with a bunch of bomb blocks and enemies. Nothing extremely complicated overall.


And that's it for this time! See you guys with the conclusion in our next section!

Continue to part XIII --->

No comments:

Post a Comment