Hello, I'm Indigo and this is my video game walkthrough blog. I'm not amazing but I try my best. I mostly do rpg's because faster paced games are more difficult to screenshot, but that's mostly what I play to begin with so it works out well. Games are mostly going to be Nes/Snes/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance. I hope what I've done can be helpful!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Live A Live: Finale Bonus Dungeons (Part 4)

Mind Dungeon

Just keep teleporting away from battles (need the mech pilot) and you will end up in here eventually. Unfortunately, you seems to be spat out in a random location as well, which makes it a bit annoying for trying to write a guide. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to be a very big dungeon.

There are glowing blue panels throughout the dungeon, if you inspect these spirits of the Lucretian citizens will appear and you can read their minds. None of them really have anything incredibly important to say. I started on what I'm going to refer to as the second floor, I'll be labeling each staircase and posting a picture of its location so that if you ended up somewhere different (which you likely did) then you can hopefully find out your position and try to work through this place.

First Floor
Staircase B leads to the second floor from which you can access starcases A and E.
Staircase C leads to a chest with a Coral Ring.
Staircase D leads to a dead-end path on 2F with a Bloody Magic Robe.

Second Floor
Staircase A leads to a chest with a Nightmare Helment.
Staircase B leads up to the first floor which has a door to Staircase C and a path to staircase D.
Staircase E leads down to the third floor which contains staircase F around the middle and a door to Staircase G in the lower right
-----------------------------
Staircase F leads to the third floor
Staircase H leads to Staircase I

Third Floor
Staircase F leads to Staircase H, which leads directly to Staircase I
Staircase G leads down to a chamber with Staircase I, Staircase J and Staircase K
--------------------------------
Staircase H leads to Staircase F
Staircase I leads to chamber with Staircase G, J, and K

Fourth Floor
Staircase G leads to third floor
Staircase I leads to Staircase H
Staircase J leads to the weapon room
Staircase K leads to the weapon room



AUGH, YES. YES IT IS YOUR FAULT. LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE BAD THING THAT HAPPENS IN THIS ENTIRE GAME IS YOUR FAULT YOU MASSIVE SACK OF CRAP. (Straybow makes me really angry, I cannot count the amount of times I've sworn at him in the past couple days)

If you are curious about the spirits; the minister is on 1F near Staircase C, the boy from Familia is on 1F near the nightmare helm (accessed from staircase A), the king is on 3F north of Staircase G, Straybow is in the chamber with staicases I, J, K, and G. Uranus and Hash are both in the weapon room.


When you finally reach the bottom chamber, grab the Gutsy Glove and Alicia will appear. I hate her too. Read her mind and you will get teleported out of the dungeon, and that's it! All that's left now is the few events of the main walkthrough and the final boss. Oh, and a couple other optional bosses. Yeah, there's a lot of those.

Bonus dungeons part 1 (mountain)
Bonus dungeons part 2 (towns)
Bonus dungeons part 3 (forest)

Finale main walkthrough

No comments:

Post a Comment