Hello, I'm Indigo and this is my video game walkthrough blog. I'm not amazing but I try my best. I mostly do rpg's because faster paced games are more difficult to screenshot, but that's mostly what I play to begin with so it works out well. Games are mostly going to be Nes/Snes/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance. I hope what I've done can be helpful!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kirby's Adventure (Part IV)


This couldn't possibly end badly.


Stage One

So you have a couple doors and then an alarm clock and a linear corridor and THEN you come to your first hidden switch in the game! Drop down the "pit" on the right hand side, and use Kirby's slide to take out the sand blocks. Go in this doorway. Use a slide on this sandblock too, then in the next room jump on the switch to uncover the Arena outside. Whooot! Now go through the door that was behind the switch. Continue through here to the end of the level.


I was so clooooose.

Stage Two

Weave through the enemies up here and then up at the top you'll find another Poppy Jr. on a tomato. Note; you can just inhale them. I always tried to be fancy about it, but yeah. Apparently this works.

In the next part you get this fancy segment where the tower rotates as you walk. Eventually a door will explode out of the side of the building, so go inside. Here, it's probably best if you jump up the provided ledges instead of trying to fly up, because stone enemies will try to fall on your head. You can also get the Spark ability for extra safety.

After this you'll be spat out by a bomb block, you can use various abilities to break this (spark, beam, sword) and get to a mini boss room with a Grand Wheelie. Note that if you screw up like I did you can just exit and then re-enter the room to fight it again!


This is called "somewhat evil game design". Sometimes one will have a ledge below it and the other won't. This time, neither do. So be speedy (I happend to miss the 1up because I was trying to not accidentally go in the doorway and exhaled my little puff of air and broke the block). Also, a new mini boss.

Bugzzy


You get the "Back drop" ability from this one. 


Not so close this time.

Stage Three

Feel free to test out the Back drop in this first few areas here.

Soon you'll come to a place with lots of doors switching between a blue and pink background. For the most part, the door in one will correspond with the door in the same position (right-left reversed) in the other.


However this door leads to a room with a 1up. Careful when you break the bomb block in here - the left and right blocks have spikes underneath them (the middle where the 1up sits is the safe area).


This door leads to the Maximum Tomato you can see in the previous screenshot. Destroy the sand blocks at the top of the pink area to make it to the exit.


This has been a terrible series of jumps for me. See you in part five!

Continue the part V --->

No comments:

Post a Comment